Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I sew, I sew, its off to sew I go :)

As I mentioned in a few posts down I have been doing a little sewing for a swap I am in run by Cass from Snailblazer . I have since found out that no matter how much you love something, when you make 10 of it (well, I made 14!) you start to loose the love a little - LOL

So, what did I make?? I cant tell yet as it will ruin the surprise for the other swappers. Here is a little glimpses.


Humm . . . any guesses?? LOL

Now I have my sewing mojo back I think ;) I just love the fabric, its so inspiring.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, is it headbands??? I hope you are in my group!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Snailblazer Swapper too and I laughed when I read about how you started to loose the love a little!! I completely understand.

    Can't wait to see what you've made. The fabrics are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those fabrics :) I recently sewed 19 dolls from the same pattern, and I sure lost the love for them! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete