Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Shopping

Well today we went shopping for new mattresses for the kids. We thought we better do some spending with our Rudd money ;) So . . . we bought:
2 x mattresses for the boys
1 x cot mattress for Indi

When we got the mattress home it didn't fit! Doesnt that suck. Now we have to go back again to swap it over.

All in all though it was so nice to actually get to do something with Chris for a change, even if it was shopping :)

Oh, and another thing, there is a cute little give away going on over here. All you have to do is have a look at her beautiful bunting and tell her which is your fav. My fav is the Valori Wells and Joel Derberry one. I am a little obsessed with Valori Wells at the moment :) My sister is looking for some decorations for her girls rooms, might have to send her over to see Giggleberry's Shop on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment