Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Starting out

So, this is me and my new blog :) I have never had a blog before but desperate times call for desperate measures - LOL

Where do I start?? Well, I am starting a blog cause I thought it might be a good place to start tracking my ideas and to keep up with other peoples creative ideas.

When talking about desperate measures I am talking about how things are going at moment with the economy. Today I found out that Chris (husband) is out of a job :( So . . . how can I start to lend a hand with supporting my family??

I have a few ideas but nothing really set in stone. Actually, things never get set in stone around here with 2 little kids - LOL

Will just have to wait and see how things progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment