Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fresh Cut Soaps

Oh wow! Kelly, a close friend of mine, has just decided to open up a little store called "Fresh Cut Soaps". I knew she had been working away at her stock, but oh my! I just found her BLOG . . . you MUST go over there to see all the yummies she has been making.

She is due to open her store in a few weeks. I cant wait!!

Some of her new soaps are:

Coconut Lime Salt Bar
Green Tea and Chamomile Infusion
Cucumber Lime Facial Bar
Apple Peel
Choc Banana Shaving Soap
Black Raspberry
Manuka, Vanilla Bean and Goatsmilk
Chocolate Coffee Scrub

Check them out!! YUMO!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had a look. I just want to eat them lol! Definitely going to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous Pobes! Clever friend!

    ReplyDelete