Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Indigo's Birthday outfit

Oh wow, I cant believe I forgot to share it with you!

This is the outfit that I made Indigo for her birthday.

The top pattern is by Pink Fig, the fabric is from the Mezzanine range by Patty Young aka Modkid Boutique.

The jeans were hand me downs that I altered as I was a little worried I had left it too late to make a full outfit for her. I was super happy with them.

So, here it is :) I dont have a camera at the moment so these are pics from my phone.


1 comment:

  1. Cute!

    I made that top for Punky but REALLY disliked the puffy - she wore once & that was just so I could take photos of it to whinge about on CM lol.

    YOURS though... sweet!

    ReplyDelete