Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Apron Swap on Crafty Mamas


WOW WOW WOW!!!! I received the most wonderful package today from a lovely mum on Crafty Mamas

The fabric is Apple Dot by Sandi Henderson (yes I know the name, its one of my all time favs!!!)

She also wrapped it in the prettiest fabric which I cant wait to use and included a really handy mag. Thank you so much! I love it to bits, it really made my day/week/month/year!

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely Pobie. I can say that I saw Karen putting her heart and soul into making that apron-it is a gorgeous result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly Pobie that is one awesome apron! So funky & original - I luffs it! (I seem to be developig an unhealthy apron addiction...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww it fits you so nicely Suzanne!

    So glad you like it :)

    Thanks Tas for saying that, it was a bit of a pain in some places but the result was so worth it....especially now I can see how it looks on Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete