Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Apron Obesssion

Ok, a friend of mine (Janine) introduce me to an obsession with aprons. What I find most amusing about it that I am yet to actually make one. I am drawn to the word 'apron' which makes me giggle a little.

I have some beautiful Valori Wells fabric set up ready to go but am yet to actually make it (the fabric in my header is from Valori Wells as well)

I just found this blog with a give away for an apron called Chruch Ladies Apron Pattern. I just LOVE it. I would have to say, followed a close second, came the Clothes Pin Apron.

This is the book that Janine has that started my love. I want to make this one. Which funnily enough has a free tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment