Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Daylight Savings

So, Daylight savings ended this morning so we get an extra hour sleep - YAY Well, that was prior to having kids :( Do you think that a 2yo or a 9yo understand the concept of having a sleep in, noooooooo.

Malakai gets up at about 6.30am since he moved into a bed, so that turned into 5.30am this morning. 30 mins later Cody followed.

I know that 6.30am is a normal wake up time for some people but I just cant 'do' mornings. I am without a doubt a night person. As long as I can remember I struggled to get out of bed in the mornings. Even when I was in prep I remember my Dad coming in to rip the covers off cause I wouldnt get moving.

So, now that its almost 8am I might try and get ready for church.

1 comment:

  1. oh i hear ya!!

    My body is saying its 11.30 at night!

    And the kids were so ratty at 6pm as their body said its 7!!

    ReplyDelete