Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Monday, April 27, 2009

I finished!

Guess what, I finished the flower girl dress. Well, I finished it last week but didnt tell you ;) I havent got any pics of it yet as it didnt really look that great without a model.

But I am happy to report that the flower girl stole the show ;) She looked wonderfully flower girly - LOL

It wasnt your typical wedding so the fabric wasnt your typical fabric if you remember. My fav bit of the outfit was the poncho I made. I really love it, I will have to make myself and Indi matching ones :) Humm . . . can you put Poncho's on boys????

I will see if I can get a pic for you later today :)

PS. I still have one spot left in my PIF ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment