Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter

I woke up this morning in the usual bustle that happens in this house when we are trying to get somewhere on time (read *chaos* LOL) As I was having a shower I stopped, its Good Friday today, "What does that mean to me?"

Being a Christian it prompts so many thoughts and emotions. For one, sadness, I shouldn't feed sad though, its such a joyous time, what Jesus did for me gave me life, eternal life. The world we live we mourn the death of loved ones, but really, how can we feel sorry about being given such a gracious and undeserving gift?

We are off to have Breakfast with Chris's family this morning so will go now and ponder some more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment