Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hand Made Yummies

Its quite a strange thing that the more you around certain people the more you think like them ;) I often visit a few forums that have quite a few WAHM's amongst their ranks. You come to appreciate their work and other WAHM's. Yes, their creations are more expensive than mass produced items but you are assured to get a quality item that is supporting small business is Australia.

Here are some yummy things I found this morning on Made It




All the pics are links so they will take you straight to the listing.

I will post some yummy boy stuff tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love the little dress second from the bottom. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete