Welcome to my Blog :) Thanks for popping by, feel free to leave a comment, I would love to hear from you.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What have I been up to?

Well, I drafted a pattern for the flower girl dress and it fits! I am pretty chuffed with myself ;) I am not entirly happy with how it looks but I think that might have to do with the fabric. I am sure that it will go with the bridal party and its what the bride asked for but . . . its just not what I would have choosen. This is the first time I have sewn something thats not my cup of tea. I guess its a good learning curve for me ;)

Other than that, my little boy softie is still waiting to be sewn up :( I cant quite get the fabric selection down for him.

I have been knitting as well a little beanie for a GF's little bubba. I will post a pic when I am done.

So, knitting and sewing hasnt left much time for my study :( I really need to get onto that.

No comments:

Post a Comment